Poker Bonuses are essentially free cash. Sure, you pay rake to the Poker Rooms you play at, but you would play even if there weren’t any Bonuses offered. There are several types of Poker Bonuses and each specific Bonus differs with it’s own terms and conditions. We’ll get to that later, but let’s look at the categories Poker Bonuses are divided.
|1||Deposit $25, Get $50||Visit Review|
|2||100% up to $700||Visit Review|
No Deposit Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonuses aren’t essentially free money, it really is free money! Usually the only task you’ll have to fulfil in order to get one is Sign Up at a specific Poker Room and use a Bonus Code. Once done, cash will be credited to your account and available for use at Real Money Poker tables!
Of course, you won’t be able to cash this money out instantly. That would lead to a lot of fraud and losses for the Poker Room. However, each No Deposit Offer will contain some kind of terms. Usually you will have to pay a certain amount of rake and you are free to do anything you want afterwards!
One of our favorite sites, 888 Poker, also offers a No Deposit Bonus. Open an account at this Poker Room today and you will receive $8.80 Free! Be quick, this offer will expire soon!
Poker Deposit Bonuses
Deposit Bonuses will usually be larger in their size, but also require a Real Money Deposit to be made. There also are two kinds of Deposit Bonuses:
- Instant Deposit Bonuses – credited to your account instantly after making your Deposit.
- Clearable Deposit Bonuses – credited to your account as you Play Poker for Real Money!
Bonuses will also differ in other aspects:
- Size – there’s a wide range of Bonuses, most of whom will differ in their size. There’s no standard size, but common one will be between $400 and $2,000.
- Match – separate Deposit Match percentages are offered. You’ll be able to get a match from 50 to even 400% on your Deposit. 400% Match would mean that a $2,000 Bonus would require you to deposit $500.
- Release – some Bonuses will be released in $5 increments, while others will be credited in one, lump some amount. Smaller chunks can be very valuable, if your Bankroll is relatively small.
- Value – this stands for the amount of rake you have to pay, in order for $1 in Bonus to be released. A standard Bonus Value will be around 15%, with some featuring as high as 40% value.
- Time to Clear – each Bonus has some kind of a period, after whom it expires. This is also known as the clearing period. Usually there will be at least 30 days given and as much as 6 months, to clear the whole amount.