Online Poker Rooms offer a wide range of methods to fund your account – make a deposit. You’ll be able to use Credit Cards and a relatively unknown solution to people who aren’t familiar with Online Gaming – Internet Wallets.
While Credit Cards might be the most commonly used method for making payments on the Internet, it’s quite far from being the best. This is especially the case, when cashing out from a Poker Room as Withdrawals to Credit Cards usually take several business days.
E-Wallets, on the other hand, offer a way quicker service and usually doesn’t feature any fees for both, Depositing and Withdrawing. Most Poker Sites will process Withdrawals in few hours, while all Deposits are instantly credited to your account.
We’ve done some research and have created separate listings for Poker Rooms that accept specific Payment Methods.
Credit Card Poker Rooms article will walk you through the basics of making transactions using a CC. You’ll also get pointed in the right direction for choosing a Site to Play at. Worth noting that pretty much all the Sites offer this method for making transactions, so we’ve picked out the most reputable and user friendly ones.
Skrill Poker Rooms article will come as a great guide for finding Sites accepting Skrill as a Banking Method. This is one of the oldest and most reputable E-Wallets out there. They are better known as MoneyBookers, which was their name before re-branding.
Neteller Poker Rooms article should be handy, if you are a fan of Neteller E-Wallet solution. This one also features a good reputation and company itself has been around for ages. Neteller is widely used in Europe and Canada, but unfortunately doesn’t allow USA customers.
PayPal Poker Rooms article will be a great fit for those, who love using PayPal as their main E-Wallet. PayPal features a strict policy, when it comes to Gambling. Only a handful of countries can use it to make Gambling transactions.
PaySafeCard Poker Rooms article will come handy, if you’re looking to Play Poker and make a Deposit using PaySafeCard. A list of the Best PaySafeCard Poker Rooms included!
Things to look for in a Deposit Method
Don’t find any of our Deposit Methods a good fit? Don’t worry, it happens. We’ll give some knowledge about the most important things to look for, when choosing a method that will be used for Poker Deposits.
- Reputation – always the most important aspect. Is the payment provider reputable and is your money safe with them? Do some research using Google and try to find out as much about the company, as possible.
- Availability – is the method you are about to use available at many Poker Rooms? This is important, as it might be available at the Room you are currently looking to play, but not at others. Think long term and try to choose a method that will be usable later on!
- Fees – what are the fees associated with both, depositing and withdrawing funds. Ideally, you don’t have to pay any fees for Poker Deposits and Withdrawals.
- Security – is the method safe? Will anyone have access to any of your personal data or Credit Card data? If it’s an E-Wallet, is there a Security Token offered?
- Limits – how much will you be able to Deposit and Withdraw by using this Payment Method. Is it possible to increase these limits?
- Getting Money – does the method provides any ways to withdraw money to your bank account or maybe there’s a Debit Card that can be linked to the account?
These are the most important questions you have to ask, when choosing a Poker Banking Method. After you’ve found answers to all of them, you’ll have a clearer view on whether a particular Method is good or bad.